• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe468

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
In the market for 090/070 top covers, don't need to be pretty but complete. Also looking for a 66mm piston.

Thanks,

Joe

Last I checked stihl was still making pistons for these. Got one from my dealer but that was a few years ago now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last I checked stihl was still making pistons for these. Got one from my dealer but that was a few years ago now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes that’s an option, if I can’t find anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a new old stock sand cast cover in the early redays not orange. I also have a near new oem 070 piston and cylinder.

Hey Joe. I have several decent used 1106 cover sets, and I've got another 10 or so coming after the holidays. If you don't take William up on his offering let me know. With regards to pistons, are you looking for something that's perfect or close to it, or are you interested in one that's been cleaned up and will run fine for a user saw, but may not be a good choice for a saw to be sold/flipped?

I have a new old stock sand cast cover in the early redays not orange. I also have a near new oem 070 piston and cylinder.

Thank you, I’m looking for used, the saw is pretty ratty looking so that might look out of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back