• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090 Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colton T

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi All,

Trying to track down a solid Stihl 090 for a friend. Has a budget of 1k. Please let me know if you know of anyone or want to get rid of one yourself. L

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is wanting complete running 090, as long as it’s not missing any parts he will consider. Aesthetically is less important

Last I knew there is one in Owego,NY @ Joe Signs Power Equipment(607-689-0330). My son used to own it, I did a lot of work on it. Replaced flywheel, carb, side cover with manual oiler, may be some other but I don't remember. It does run great, I have many pictures of it in action.

I have 2 ,but they are in BC Canada .One is an av ,and the other is
not price sounds good and they are in great condition

Can you send over a pm with some pics?

Send em both of you don’t mind

You still looking Colton? I inquired earlier in your thread about whether aesthetics mattered since I was in the process of going over a rough looking (complete) runner I'm planning to sell. I finally had a chance to finish it up today and get some pics and a video. If you are still on the hunt let me know and I'll send some pics and a link to the video.

You still looking Colton? I inquired earlier in your thread about whether aesthetics mattered since I was in the process of going over a rough looking (complete) runner I'm planning to sell. I finally had a chance to finish it up today and get some pics and a video. If you are still on the hunt let me know and I'll send some pics and a link to the video.

Possibly getting a couple out of Canada but send over some info on her.

Latest posts

Back