Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever the lucky sod is, I raise a toast to him and to Stumpy, as well as Matt, Shelby, Brad, and paccity.

Down the hatch.

Reminds me of a story about a bear and a rabbit that are out pooping in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit if he has problems with poop sticking to his fur? When the rabbit replies no the bear grabs the rabbit and wipes his ass with him.

Reminds me of a story about a bear and a rabbit that are out pooping in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit if he has problems with poop sticking to his fur? When the rabbit replies no the bear grabs the rabbit and wipes his ass with him.

Typical for a guy who's as big as a bear. You need to be more sensitive to the rabbits of the world, my gargantuan friend. Well, if you want to wipe your ass with Beefie, that would be pretty funny. :D :D

WTF! What power plant do you live by?

Latest posts

Back