Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thirty pack is getting pretty light and the old lady is getting antsy if you know what I mean.:rock:

I'm really surprised there are only 27 people viewing. I would think every single ticket holder would be sitting here popping valium wondering if its our lucky day.

i took care of my wife's antsyness,i'm just ready to see who the new proud owner of the Stumpy raffle saw is:rock:

I'm really surprised there are only 27 people viewing. I would think every single ticket holder would be sitting here popping valium wondering if its our lucky day.

27 might BE nearly every single ticket holder, considering how many people bought multiple chances.

Was hoping for a kick@$$ b-day present, but now it's the 12th...

I'd still run it like I stole it...

which if I win, I did :msp_biggrin:.

Was hoping for a kick@$$ b-day present, but now it's the 12th...

It'd still run it like I stole it...

which if I win, I did :msp_biggrin:.

Yeah, cause you're gonna be all pissed off if you win it and it's actually the 12th in your time zone. Right! :D :D

Please make every one watch it!

The delay was in set up!
With every ones money (shy of $4K) we didn't feel like having lynch mob after us.
We tried to make this as legit as we could for a internet {benefit-charity-raffle}.
Thanks for being patient guys!

LINK:IMG 1782 - YouTube

[video=youtube;55WPN4wW2GQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=55WPN4wW2GQ[/video]

Please make every one watch it!

The delay was in set up!
With every ones money (shy of $4K) we didn't feel like having lynch mob after us.
We tried to make this as legit as we could for a internet {benefit-charity-raffle}.
Thanks for being patient guys!

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!

UNCLE RICO IS MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back