stihl 192t feedback

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pineing scot

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Been offered a new 192t, never owned or used one, what are they like, quick feedback appreciated fella's. :blob5: :blob5:

pineing scot said:
Been offered a new 192t, never owned or used one, what are they like, quick feedback appreciated fella's. :blob5: :blob5:

I was about to say that I never heard of one before I realized that i got one! THat was wierd, anyway, its no 200T, but i really like it. Its a little underpowered at times, but i run a 16 inch bar on it, so. . . I highly recomend it actually, very light and does a great job, very worth the price.

here's a picture of me and 192t first day of use. starts right up every time, gas lasted good time, all around good saw.

Last edited:
I'm no pro so I couldn't justify the cost of a 200t. I have also never run a 200t, so I honestly can't give you a comparison. But I can say that I'm very happy with my 192t, It hasn't let me down yet since January when I purchased it. People who run the 200's alot seem to find it quite sluggish, but it's plenty quick for me. I'd say if you can get it at a decent price snatch it up. But there was a recall issued a while back pertaining to the ignition and gas vent, so you should look into making sure those issues were taken care of.

Thanks guys much appreciate feedback. can get it straight out the box for $457.00, how does that compare in your area, cost of living a bit steeper here in Jockland.

pineing scot said:
Thanks guys much appreciate feedback. can get it straight out the box for $457.00, how does that compare in your area, cost of living a bit steeper here in Jockland.

woh, thats way too much. Mine was over 150 cheaper brand new. If you are really paying that much, it would be cheaper to have one shipped to you.

Thanks again, for advise on pricing,for your amusement , in UK a new 200t, with discount is US $571.00, WITHOUT TRADE DISCOUNT. US $702.00, So here, £275 sterling for 192T is fair. However might be an idea about shipping, what are the difference in prices between states and canada?? Got a mate in Toronto (jock) who could do the dealing.

Latest posts

Back