• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 25" 3003 3/8" .050

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heffalump

Heffalump

Y'all Mofo's Need Jesus
Just got a 044 12mm from @sawfun . Now I need a bar, and I'd rather support a fellow member than an Ebay stranger.

I'd like a Rollo-ES if possible, but I do have a thing for NOS Sandviks from :bowdown:@Jon1212

No China, please.

Heffalump

Heffalump

Y'all Mofo's Need Jesus
And just because we all know that threads are worthless without pics.....

IMG_00000993.jpg

Here is the saw with the 20" bar that Don has graciously allowed me to borrow until I get my own. Other than the dirt I put on it this past Sunday, this thing is super clean!

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Well I have some used Windsor bars but they are 36" and .404 so on a 044 that might be a huge PUSH Although in Oregon with softwoods I have seen it more than folks would think

Heffalump

Heffalump

Y'all Mofo's Need Jesus
I do like the old Windsors, but you are correct: 36" in .404 would be a chore for this particular saw. I have a 111S and a J80/90 for the long stuff. ;)

Heffalump

Heffalump

Y'all Mofo's Need Jesus
Very tempting. I currently have two deals in the works, and a third bar at the machine shop having its mount machined to a 3003. If the other deals fall through, I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

Latest posts