• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 28" ES bar and 2 new chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Want to trade a brand new 28" ES bar and 2 new Stihl RS chains for a 28" ES Light. Based on condition, will determine the added cash. I would like a newer looking bar.

Both my bar and chains are new.. Never used. Can take pics tomorrow, but they are new. No photo really needed.

If anyone has one? PM me and let me know.

Thanks

Liking it (color wise). Still have not bought a bar for it. I am waiting. I can't make up my mind on Total, Sugi, Etc..

I sent you a PM 2 days ago. I hope all is well with you my friend (Ambulance).

Very tired. My Dad actually took a fall Wed evening going to the trash and broke his left hip. He was taken to the Hospital. I had already committed to going to another territory on Thur and handling some older repos so that is where I headed Thur morning. It was a difficult day physically and mentally. I was able to secure 6 for 6 so it was a productive day as well. I was working with a guy that normally works in the area and we were finishing up on our last client. We had been out there for quite a while. Had two rigs out there on the repo. He was loading 2 and I was grabbing the other. Anyways, in the blink of an eye, I got very disoriented and dizzy. I stumbled several times before finally falling. Both my arms and hands were completely numb. I knew I couldn't drive out of there. My buddy called Kari and told her to head towards LaFollette TN. I was on the ground for near 40 min. I was shaking and jerking. The client called an ambulance. In the ambulance the tech noted I had an irregular heart beat but blood pressure and vitals were good. At the ER they did an EKG test to see if I had a H-A and also took xrays of my chest. They also took blood. Blood work showed my white blood count was at 17,000. It goes off the chart at 10,000. They felt I had been exposed to something or was fighting something but weren't able to determine what. I got discharged after they put some fluids in me and in the meantime I got feeling back in my hands and arms. I still don't know what was wrong. Just monitoring.

On a good note, Dad's surgery went good and he got to come home this evening.

Wow... Is all I can say. I honestly wish the best for you and your father.

I hope your continued health is good and congrats to your Father. :)

I would prefer a Light Bar?

I figured if someone had a Light, they would still have a 28" bar and get 2 chains and a little cash?

Gotta offer?

I also have a large mount 18" Carlton Bar with 2 chains (one safety) that I would trade for a 16" small mount x 3/8" x .050/.058 (K095) for a 550xp. Looking for a good looking bar. Something sex¥.

image.jpg image.jpg

Here are pics. Carlton bar and chains are sold.

Cash price of new 28" ES and 2 new chains is $110 shipped. PM if interested.

20140114_202901.jpg

I'll take the stihl bar and chains. I am assuming that it will fit an 066 and that it is 3/8 50g correct?

It's all good man- I was able to secure a great deal on a 32" set up locally. Win, Win for all. Scott

Latest posts

Back