• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 310

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Welcome to AS Rich.
Your ad title says want to buy.
Top right-hand corner of your ad it will say edit title.
Do you have any pictures of the saw.
GLWS,
Brett

It sounds like he is wanting to buy it and he is asking if that saw is worth that much. Possibly he is trying to buy it locally and get advice?

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
It sounds like he is wanting to buy it and he is asking if that saw is worth that much. Possibly he is trying to buy it locally and get advice?
Sometimes I miss the point, just as sometimes I make the point confusing Lee :omg: lol.
In that case they are good saws, I like them, but most here are into the pro saws and wouldn't give that much for one. Personally for a firewood saw and if your the end user it's not a bad price.

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sometimes I miss the point, just as sometimes I make the point confusing Lee :omg: lol.
In that case they are good saws, I like them, but most here are into the pro saws and wouldn't give that much for one. Personally for a firewood saw and if your the end user it's not a bad price.

I mean I could be wrong...we all know that happens PLENTY.

But I was upside down on my inversion table at the time which gave me a different perspective when reading it [emoji57]

Latest posts