• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl 33RSLK 3/8" .050 84 Drivers Needs a home

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerdoug

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
  • 15 loops - have never seen a file or grinder.
  • Someone with a Silvey grinder would probably enjoy these.
  • Let me know.
  • Chain11.jpg

• Chain3.jpg

I couldn't put this in the Tradin Post. I think you need special authorization. I want to net $7 a loop. I will use flat rate shipping through the post office so this will be an dditional cost for the buyer. I have more loops than 15. All the loops have not been touched with a file or grinder.

I couldn't put this in the Tradin Post. I think you need special authorization. I want to net $7 a loop. I will use flat rate shipping through the post office so this will be an dditional cost for the buyer. I have more loops than 15. All the loops have not been touched with a file or grinder.

I've never heard of any special permission being necessary?

Can you list an actual price over on the Ad you posted on Outdoor Power Equipment?

I will take 6 loops please. Thanks. Do you take paypal?

I will take all 15 if it makes it easier.

I will take 5 loops since you mentioned that you have more than 15 loops. I figure that between here and OPE, the first 15 should be more than spoken for by now. Please list who, how and where you you want the money sent or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Scott

I will take 5 loops since you mentioned that you have more than 15 loops. I figure that between here and ***, the first 15 should be more than spoken for by now. Please list who, how and where you you want the money sent or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Scott

OOOOOO PPPPPP EEEEEE

Latest posts

Back