• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 441 non-mtronic parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are a few parts off a ms441. Bought the LOT if parts off eBay a while ago for the piston and cylinder. This is what's left over. Looks like it was an ARCTIC model. No idea about the carb. When I bought the parts it looked like it came from a dealer or something and they just boxed up a bunch if parts from a teardown of a saw. The piston and cylinder were perfect BTW. $40 plus shipping.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

hey low volt, wondering if that is all the parts or just all the parts you have pictures of. Iam in need of a chain brake spring, e-clip and dust cover if that happens to be in the lot let me know i will gladly pay for them. trying to get a 441 project up and running myself.

Just what is in the picture. I am sorry, I don't think I have what you need. These parts came off an arctic model so you might have everything to make yours an arctic model but I am not 100% sure everything is there for the conversion.

Latest posts

Back