• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 441CM Reduced/Trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bammer73

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
file.jpeg file2.jpeg file3.jpeg file4.jpeg file5.jpeg file6.jpeg file1.jpeg I have a Stihl 441CM in great condition and runs great also. Not much time on this saw or many tanks of gas ran through it. I bought it from a site member and have only used it once since I've had it. Nothing wrong with the saw at all, I just prefer my 440 and 361... The price is $750 and that includes shipping. I also have an 18" Stihl bar with chain, both in great condition for an additional $50.
*Note.. I know I do not have many posts and the stigma that goes along with that. I just don't have much to say as I read more than I talk/post.

Lol... good day sir! It certainly did. Hope you have been well and good..
Good to here from you/see you around.
Doesn't look as though you've run it much.
I'll vouch for the seller as well as the saw.
He was great with communication and did what he said he'd do.
As for the saw, it's a great runner, and the smoothest stihl I've ran. It also has one of the coolest sounds.
I cut these white oak cookies for a walkway where my wife teaches, running a 24" bar it walked the dog.
20160411_190318.jpeg

I can't believe this is still here, if my compound miter saw didn't just take a dump this thing would be headed my way. GLWS OP, man this is tempting.
Maybe you could order a cannon mini bar for it and run some picco chain and use the 441 as your miter saw, just saying Ryan:popcorn2:.

View attachment 566987 View attachment 566988 View attachment 566989 View attachment 566990 View attachment 566991 View attachment 566992 View attachment 566993 I have a Stihl 441CM in great condition and runs great also. Not much time on this saw or many tanks of gas ran through it. I bought it from a site member and have only used it once since I've had it. Nothing wrong with the saw at all, I just prefer my 440 and 361... The price is $750 and that includes shipping. I also have an 18" Stihl bar with chain, both in great condition for an additional $50.
*Note.. I know I do not have many posts and the stigma that goes along with that. I just don't have much to say as I read more than I talk/post.

Alright, since no one is interested in the price drop, would anyone be interested in working out a trade for A really nice Stihl 361?

I have a nice powerhead I would deal. It is not as clean as yours but it is in really good shape. Can shoot you pics. Figure there would have to be some money on my end.

I would take this 441. New to site so not sure how to proceed. Been watching saws on here for bit and just joined to post to this. My buddy is a professional and turned me onto this site cause I was scared to buy a used saw off eBay or Craigslist figured everyone on here cares about their reputation a bit more. 7152259408 thanks Greg

I would take this 441. New to site so not sure how to proceed. Been watching saws on here for bit and just joined to post to this. My buddy is a professional and turned me onto this site cause I was scared to buy a used saw off eBay or Craigslist figured everyone on here cares about their reputation a bit more. 7152259408 thanks Greg
PM sent..

Received the saw on Monday. Didn't have a chance to use it till today. Put a sugihara on it and stihl chain. Great saw. Very responsive and plenty of power. Nice and clean. Even through in a hard case. Very happy. Deal went great, he helped me through paypal since new to the site. Shipped and sent me tracking number right away.

Seems like most times all you hear about are complaints and deals gone wrong so thought I would leave a positive review. Thanks for all the help and the saw!!!

Latest posts

Back