Stihl 90? fuel cap elbow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brmorgan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Stihl 90° fuel cap elbow

This has come up here before, I especially remember Bob talking about one for the 076 (though for the life of me I can't remember if you ever actually did get/make one, Bob!). Anyway I was up to my friend's saw shop yesterday and he was working on a TS360 cutoff saw (pretty much an 08S chassis) and it had an OEM Stihl 90° elbow on the fuel tank, which I'd never seen before. So I snapped a couple pics, see if I can figure out the new image uploading scheme:

171265d1296972462-stihl-fuel-elbow-01-jpg

171264d1296972460-stihl-fuel-elbow-02-jpg

In case you can't read the P/N it's 4104 353 9100 d. I wanted to remove it but neither of us were sure exactly how it was in there - I would assume threaded, but there's a little tab at the top of the piece that should seemingly prevent one from turning it on threads. And it seemed to be in there pretty tight so we didn't want to force it at all to try.

I'm pretty sure this elbow would work fine on the 070/090 saws because they take the same filler cap. Would sure be a handy option to have on MY 090, I know that. Not that I use it on the mill much if at all anymore.

Sooo... I know I haven't been around here much in the new year, you guys have probably been wondering what the heck happened! Well, I've been busy with work (48hr weeks right now) and working on the house, and as an aside found myself a girl over Christmas that I might just have to hang on to. ;) Among many other reasons, she thinks my ATV logging / milling / chainsaw-collecting habit/disorder is "awesome"... Can't argue with that eh! So I've hardly so much as touched a saw or piece of wood (other than firewood!) since Christmas holidays and haven't had much to post here about. That, combined with all the people getting all pissy about the site changes kinda turned me off for a little while, seemed like half the threads (at least in the saw forum) seemed to be about petty gripes about the design for a few days there. I don't mind it at all, just getting used to a few "features" (read: idiosyncrasies).

Last edited:
Congrats on finding a possible soul mate there Brad. Good for you!

She can't be all bad if she likes saws and such.

Good to see you back,,,,Mr. 041G!!!!!!

Bob

I've seen that cap on ebay a few times. I have been able to verify that it'll fit on an 076, so I didn't buy it. Does any one know if the the ts350 and the 076 share a fuel cap?

I missed your posts Brmorgan. Congrats on the new girl.

Last edited:
Sooo... I know I haven't been around here much in the new year, you guys have probably been wondering what the heck happened! Well, I've been busy with work (48hr weeks right now) and working on the house, and as an aside found myself a girl over Christmas that I might just have to hang on to. ;) Among many other reasons, she thinks my ATV logging / milling / chainsaw-collecting habit/disorder is "awesome"... Can't argue with that eh! So I've hardly so much as touched a saw or piece of wood (other than firewood!) since Christmas holidays and haven't had much to post here about.

Brother, if you've found yourself a lady that likes saws you better keep her!!!

Back