• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl bars 20"-36"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A while ago, it was a 461r that was also posted on here.
I kept forgetting to post in here as well as the 461 thread and the 661 thread where I had given him props based on 3 previous deals we did.
I waited for a good amount of time and kept communicating with him, then he just stopped, and set his profile up as private here.
I have his phone number an tried via text as well as calling, to no avail.

The account privacy change, and the ignoring your attempts at communication are a real bummer. I really hope you get your money back.

No, not that I am aware of, the site owners want the two parties involved to work it out.
I understand the desire for the involved parties to "work it out", however, all signs point to a limited chance of that happening. The complete void of communication from the seller, changing the profile privacy settings, and the lack of involvement in the forums all seems suspicious.

I understand the desire for the involved parties to "work it out", however, all signs point to a limited chance of that happening. The complete void of communication from the seller, changing the profile privacy settings, and the lack of involvement in the forums all seems suspicious.

If the person involved is so inclined he can contact the site owners directly and plead his case, I don`t know if they can or will help. As a moderator I have no access or control over any information that can help in these type of cases such as an eMail address linked to the sellers account etc.

If the person involved is so inclined he can contact the site owners directly and plead his case, I don`t know if they can or will help. As a moderator I have no access or control over any information that can help in these type of cases such as an eMail address linked to the sellers account etc.

Yeah, I hear you. I don't have access over yonder either. Hopefully it all works out.

Something like this reeks of someone who either went to the hospital, jail, or died, or just encountered sudden, unpredictable and extreme financial hardship. Even still you gotta make good in the end somehow.

He told me he's gone fighting wildland fire for the summer, that will usually end first couple weeks of October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back