• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl cylinders, handles, crankcases, 064 parts, 044 parts, 025 parts, ms362 parts & more

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sorry no 028 or 024 parts. I have some 266 cylinders but no 262 or 354.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
If you have that ms441 cylinder and piston or 046, 044, ms440, ms460 parts I'll take them as soon as you reply do you have any full wrap handles for the1128's ms441, ms440, 046? I'll take what you have. I need quite a few parts

Update 5/3 Added some more 044 parts, some ms362 parts, a few 064 parts. Also got a wild hair and cleaned up the ms362 crankcase and 048 crankcase.

More spring cleaning! I have some parts I would like to sell. I have a few crankcases, some handles, plastic coverings and random parts. All fuel tanks, 461 crankcase and bars are sold. A few crankcases and cylinders are still available as are some of the plastics and other small parts. I also have several 1128 series parts that I don't have listed but would consider selling so send me a pm if you're in need of something. Please check out pics below. I will be adding more parts soon which include some old 044 slant cylinders, crankcase and flywheels. Prices are included with pictures but do not include shipping.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Looking for 064 Recoil Housing/Assembly

@pioneerguy600 Can you enable editing for this thread? I'd like to remove some old photos and update what I still have.
Sorry, no can do. Your initial post in this thread was posted last year, it has timed out for editing. It would be best to start a new thread of what you still have for sale.

Back