• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl Fuel Can with Spout

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Bought this a while back. Im selling all my Stihl stuff, so this needs to go too. I had orig planned to send the bottom out for fresh powder, but would just like to part ways with it. I paid $75 for it. I'd like to come close to getting that back plus ship so thinking $80.00 shipped.

Note: this has had gas in it before so I will either wrap it in plastic wrap or trash bags to keep the smell from seeping thru the cardboard box it ships in.:havingarest:

Attachments

• Stihl fuel tank.jpg
    Stihl fuel tank.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 108
  • Stihl Fuel Tank 3.jpg
    Stihl Fuel Tank 3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 113
  • Stihl Fuel Tank bottom.jpg
    Stihl Fuel Tank bottom.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 123
  • Stihl Fuel Tank front.jpg
    Stihl Fuel Tank front.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 126
  • Stihl Fuel Tank inside.jpg
    Stihl Fuel Tank inside.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
Bought this a while back. Im selling all my Stihl stuff, so this needs to go too. I had orig planned to send the bottom out for fresh powder, but would just like to part ways with it. I paid $75 for it. I'd like to come close to getting that back plus ship so thinking $80.00 shipped.

Note: this has had gas in it before so I will either wrap it in plastic wrap or trash bags to keep the smell from seeping thru the cardboard box it ships in.:havingarest:
Steven,
I'll take the can if it's Stihl available..
Thanks, Chuck

Lets pack this b!tch. Class is in session.

First up... this spout is going to rattle and we want to be discreet in whats in this box......
loose spout spells noise 12:26.jpg

so we put it in a bubble envelope
spout in a bag 12:26.jpg
silencing the spout.jpg

now to fill the void of space.....
that wont rattle 12:26:15.jpg

but then we have a chain that clanks on the tank....
silencing the chain fuel can 12:26.jpg

secured
securing the chain fuel can 12:26.jpg

bagged in a bag scented with febreeze.... and then taped.
fuel can in bag with febreeze wrapped and taped 12:26.jpg

this is the wrong way to place it- the clips potentially would puncture thru the box

fuel can placed in box incorrectly 12:26.jpg

this is the correct way...

fuel can placed in box correctly 12:26.jpg

Back