• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl large mount bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle.kipple

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking for a bar and chain to go on a 084. 36"+. Used and in good usable condition preferred. Don't want to spend alot, it will likely be used once or twice a year.

Have cash, parts or beer for trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check with redbull kyle. That is where I got my 36" bar for and 2 chains for 140 I think it was. 3/8

Either or. But if 404 I would need a chain with it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 36" left but I can't remember what tip I have left. If you don't get something else I'll get to digging.

Would you be interested in an old Duromatic bar? I have a 30" bar here without a saw to put it on. It's not in great shape because of surface rust, but it appears very sound. I actually have an old Oregon bar as well, I think that is probably 36".

I've got an old bar... It would need a little work, and maybe a new tip... It is 36". I will get more info tomorrow.
image.jpg

I've got a nearly new 36" bar on my 880 right now. It has a rapid super Stihl full comp chain on it. .404 x .063. Do you need the sprocket rim too? I really only use 3/8 chain on everything. What do you have for trade? I've got a 660, 880, husq 455 rancher and a husq 350 if your trades are saw related. I primarily use the bigger chainsaws to mill.

I have a new 42" GB in 404, well actually mdavlee has it, bought it to ship to aus but the shipping cost is complete lunacy, should be able to convert to 3/8 with a tip
99d070ca0235d36af000c4884f0609a6.jpg

5a06cf2669df61be78a506058fb86979.jpg

$50 + shipping and its yours

Latest posts

Back