STIHL manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please send me a copy ;)

Got it and Thank you

Last edited:
Thanks Bro..!! - Very cool of you to share your link..!!
:cheers:
J2F

Yes, for sure - but the longer the link is up, the more chance that a certain saw brand will see that the contents are removed/closed. They are notorious for doing such things! :msp_wink:

Yes, for sure - but the longer the link is up, the more chance that a certain saw brand will see that the contents are removed/closed. They are notorious for doing such things! :msp_wink:

That's what my original question was about. Hopefully posting the link with my profile will slow them down???
I wish I knew how to camoflage it better, as in, print "STIHL manuals" to be the go to link. I don't know how to do it.

All of my effort just got blown out of the water! PM me if you want the link.

Last edited:
Thank you very much old-cat. I don't always work on my stuff but when I do I prefer factory manuals! Liked and rep'd

Now to find manuals for SH86C and KM130R. Those are the oldest in my working fleet.

You all should save the older saw mechanic manuals to your hard drive now, before they are gone. The files are huge, but you all will be thankful later.

You all should save the older saw mechanic manuals to your hard drive now, before they are gone. The files are huge, but you all will be thankful later.

I saved them all to a dvd and it didn't take 1/4 of a dvd (space) :msp_smile:

Back