Stihl MediaCat 01-2010 Eng

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mungushume

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Quarter 1, 2010 Stihl Spare Parts Lists, Technical Information, Workshop Manuals, Catalogues and Manuals.

File name: Stihl-MediaCat-01-2010-Eng-v2.zip File size: 459.98 MB

mediaCAT v3.29 (Stihl mediaCAT SCS 01-2010)

191738d1311455870-mediacat-png

Installation

Mount or burn "SCS-01-2010-9800-ENG-v2.iso" to disc.

Install as normal.

No more nags about the catalogue having Expired till well after 2050!

Enjoy
mh

Thanks to young 4 the sauce!

:msp_thumbsup:

This is a trimmed down (English only) version of the full 2.48GB install

Last edited:
Downloaded, extracted, and burned with no problem. Getting an error in German when trying to install. I was able to install 09 with no problems. Any ideas?

All fixed! Thanks for the info and the effort you put into this project.

Last edited:
Running Windows 7, got 09 MediaCat working no problem last night.
Today, it wouldn't run with any text visible, just the UI and graphics.

Thought I'd uninstall and run new 10 MediaCat. Uninstall didn't work,
did manual delete. Upon trying to install new 10 MediaCat, I got the
following error, and no install :

191757d1311464681-error-message-01-jpg

This translates to : "The index of the list exceeds the maximum (1)"

Tried re-installing original 09 version, nothing works.....

Last edited:
ok i ran into the same issue as above when installing the slim down version. go back 2009 if you can until this get resolved. or download the full copy available via torrent.

mungushume; once again, thank you. Burned and installed with no issues on WinXP. At first during the install, partial screen with ? were present, but all went away once program completed its install. Works fine.

So sorry guys!!! :msp_blushing:
My "testing department" have been severely rep-remanded and are currently eating a large slice of humble pie!

For those of you able to modify the contents of the iso you've downloaded there is a zip attached that has two language files in their respective directories. Overwrite the ones in those dirs in the iso and all will be well

If editing the iso is beyond you i'm sorry the only alternative is download File name: Stihl-MediaCat-01-2010-Eng-v2.zip File size: 459.98 MB and try again :(

aiwnios
Please contact me directly and we'll sort out any problems you still have with the software

yours sheepishly
mh

View attachment 191836

I did the overwrite with the two files, but neither 09 or 10 will install.

here are the messages :

191839d1311505908-error-message-02-jpg

manual work around.

goto your installation folder default is

C:\Program Files\eVision\mediaCAT or
C:\Program Files(x86)\eVision\mediaCAT for 64bit OS

copy the contents of the FILES folder from the install disc into the mediaCAT folder

not the folder itself but the files in the FILES folder must overwrite the files in the mediaCAT folder.

run mediacat

if that doesnt work i dont know what you tell you.

Installed successfully!

Q: How do we acquire updates to the software and/or content?

you dont unless you get a new cd/dvd from stihl/dealer.

nothing important missing from 2010 to 2011 except for 261 service manual.

MS 201 T is also missing from the 2010 q1, important or not?

well its i can assure you its not on the 2011 usa mediacat at my local dealer neither. not even the ipl.

i was able to check it out but unable to get a copy but was told i might get a call when it expires hehe

well its i can assure you its not on the 2011 usa mediacat at my local dealer neither. not even the ipl.
Well hopefully anyone owning one won't need to take it apart for a while as it was only released (in the UK) in June ;)

i was able to check it out but unable to get a copy but was told i might get a call when it expires hehe
Glad you're keeping you ear to the ground for later versions. My Stihl dealer and I don't get on so well after an altercation we had concerning a hole in a crank case wall of a hedge trimmer. I said bad casting they said misuse :bang:. Not got on so well after that

Hell yeah!
Problem is they're one of the biggest in the south and they're about a quarter mile away from my home
Not a lot of competition nearby

Latest posts

Back