• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl Ms 260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan Hopple

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm new to the site. I have a question on Stihl ms260. Do they come only as a pro model or is there a standard model to. I just bought one off eBay as a parts saw because I want a project saw and it didn't seem like it had a decompression valve. There was a black cover over where it should be. Did I just screw myself on having a saw that's rebuildable/ upgradable if it's not a pro saw? Any help is much appreciated!

I'm new to the site. I have a question on Stihl ms260. Do they come only as a pro model or is there a standard model to. I just bought one off eBay as a parts saw because I want a project saw and it didn't seem like it had a decompression valve. There was a black cover over where it should be. Did I just screw myself on having a saw that's rebuildable/ upgradable if it's not a pro saw? Any help is much appreciated!
Welcome to the AS Nathan.
You should be just fine if it's an ms260 it's a pro saw.
By the way this is the for sale/trading post where we buy and sell. It's a little confusing, but if you see the headings pop up for for sale/sold your in the trading post area, you want to post questions like this in the chainsaw forum(this is the chainsaw area of the trading post).
Hope this helps, Brett.

Mods can we get this moved.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back