• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl ms 461 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronH

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Stihl ms461 chainsaw. Runs great. Very light use. Small ding in the gas tank. It doesn't leak, but priced accordingly. Let me know if you need something else. I have a few smaller saws. $750 pho shipped obo.

3116852d41f2a648ead31aa77496e0ca.jpg

b58ee20d8c8bf8ea68aae8e9f4ddf2f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The clutch cover is shot from the picture shown.

The 461 can be picked up brand new with 20 inch b/c for $850-$900 in many areas.

Yea I figured I'd offer it on here before I stick in on ebay.

When the 441CM was not available, Stihl was discounting the 461 to satisfy those sales, some dealers were / are very adept at moving saws to keep customers coming back.

$850 out the door with 20" b/c was / is common locally

I congratulate you on your pricing knowledge. Maybe there's a forum for that. Do you happen to have an offer on my saw?

That's funny stuff:).
He is correct though in regards to lowering the price of the 461 to the price of the 441c-m. That being said you can not get them for that here either, just as SA said they are right around 1000+tax.
I congratulate you on speaking up just as boldly as he did. I feel if someone has something to say like that the place for it is in a PM.
GLWS Aaron.

Yea sir what smaller saws you have for sale... And also do you have any project saws... Thanks kyle

Yea. The clutch cover is cracked. Please account for the in your offer. I'll try to get a picture of the piston and cylinder today after work.

I have alot of 210s, 211s, and 250s. I have some bigger stuff too, but I haven't went through it all yet.

Yea. The clutch cover is cracked. Please account for the in your offer. I'll try to get a picture of the piston and cylinder today after work.

I have alot of 210s, 211s, and 250s. I have some bigger stuff too, but I haven't went through it all yet.
Define Bigger.

I think one was with flash and one without maybe. It's dark in the basement.

Latest posts

Back