Stihl Ms210C leaking gas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConnorC247

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Ms210C that runs and cuts fine but as soon as it gets warmed up (1-2 cuts) it starts slowly dripping gas out of the fuel line where it connects to the carb. I assumed the fuel line was bad but when i pulled it off it felt fine and I didn’t see any cracks and it seemed okay. So now I’m stumped, i’m not sure what I should look at or replace or if I should try a new fuel line and see if that fixes it. Any help is appreciated. I can post pic’s tomorrow of the carb area if that would be of any help

I have a Ms210C that runs and cuts fine but as soon as it gets warmed up (1-2 cuts) it starts slowly dripping gas out of the fuel line where it connects to the carb. I assumed the fuel line was bad but when i pulled it off it felt fine and I didn’t see any cracks and it seemed okay. So now I’m stumped, i’m not sure what I should look at or replace or if I should try a new fuel line and see if that fixes it. Any help is appreciated. I can post pic’s tomorrow of the carb area if that would be of any help
Pull that line out. Clean the port. Clean the line end where it mates to the saw tank.
Do a pressure test with soapy water looking for bubbles.
May need a new OE fuel line.

Got a new line and looked up the service manual and followed that. Turned out that line must have been replaced recently and whoever replaced it was not paying attention that day and put it on backwards

Latest posts

Back