• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS241 with Bar and Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As the title States I'm selling one of my 241's.
This saw has been a very reliable saw and done what I've asked it to.
The only reason for selling it at all is because I grabbed up a new 201 rear handle and I have a ported 241 as well as another stock one that may also go up for sale too.
Looking for $350 w/the 14" B&C plus shipping.
Pictures coming shortly.
Thanks,
Brett

Here's the front.
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 1.42.40 PM.png

There is also the name Ryan scratched into two spots on the top cover.
Curse you Ryan, only joking :laugh:, but don't do it again :dumb:.
It's hard to get it to show up well, but you can see it if the saw isn't dirty and you look close, otherwise you don't notice it.
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 12.38.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 12.38.55 PM.png

Dang, that was really tempting even before I saw that it already has my name scribed into it!! I'm gonna do my best to resist this one. Hopefully someone can help us both out Brett.

By the way, the title says with bar and chain. First post says PHO. Just thought you might want to clarify.

Dang, that was really tempting even before I saw that it already has my name scribed into it!! I'm gonna do my best to resist this one. Hopefully someone can help us both out Brett.

By the way, the title says with bar and chain. First post says PHO. Just thought you might want to clarify.
I was thinking of you when I bought it, and when I cleaned it up yesterday, but I hoped it wasn't you that did it lol.
The bar and chain on it in the pictures will be included in the sale for the 350 plus shipping, good habit gone bad I guess.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it now.

What's the next pretty saw for sale? :) Good morning!
Good morning :drinkingcoffee:.
Not sure, what would you like to see.
I have a few that aren't super pretty project saws I was going to list. I also have a good looking 562 with a light smear on the piston, a couple 55's one open port with a scored piston and another with a closed port cylinder, need to pull the muffler and take a peak at the piston yet though which is why I haven't listed the pair of 55's yet. I also have a real nice closed port 55 that most likely needs the carb kitted/cleaned as it will run great, just won't let me get the carb set right(blows 175 + psi it's all stock).
It a nice looking saw and I've been hold on to it a while now for myself, but I've alread got a few more than I can run as often as I like to run them.
Thinking of listing a 7910, but I'm not sure I'm ready to let one go yet, maybe the work saw ;).
It's a runner, but needs the hole in the carb cover soldered shut as it was modded by Rich(poleman) for his altitude so it won't idle well here.

Back