stihl ms361/2 ms260/1 v husky 560 and 550/ 346 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats it going to be used for? How often will you use it? What will you cut with it?
Commercial or homeowner?....................................................:confused:

What do you mean buy better buy?

bestbuy.jpg

:hmm3grin2orange:

husky use what I call primer button on a pro saw? I am thinking of buying a 50 and 59 cc pro saw. Husky parts if they anything like parts for ride-on mower 45 days.

husky use what I call primer button on a pro saw? I am thinking of buying a 50 and 59 cc pro saw. Husky parts if they anything like parts for ride-on mower 45 days.

Yep, it is very useful when the saws have been sitting for a while. The 560 is 60cc btw, not that it matters much.

Whats it going to be used for? How often will you use it? What will you cut with it?
Commercial or homeowner?....................................................:confused:

Looks like he already has made up his mind that he wants a 50cc saw and a 60cc saw - at least that is the way I read the question. :msp_smile:

I like the 362 better than the 361. It balances so good it actually feels as light as the 361 and has quite a bit more grunt. I'd pick the 362 over any of the saws mentioned, but I havent ran a 560 so I can't comment on it.

I like the 362 better than the 361. It balances so good it actually feels as light as the 361 and has quite a bit more grunt. I'd pick the 362 over any of the saws mentioned, but I havent ran a 560 so I can't comment on it.
The US version of the 361 isn't the same as the Euro one he is considering - cylinder and muffler is different. The Euro one has more power, and trigger response/accelleration like a Husky xp!:msp_wink:

The US version of the 361 isn't the same as the Euro one he is considering - cylinder and muffler is different. The Euro one has more power, and trigger response/accelleration like a Husky xp!:msp_wink:

How is the cylinder different?

What is the price difference from Stihl to Husqvarna? Here in Canada I can buy the 555 Husqy for $700 vs $778 for 346 and yet US Is $509 for 346 Vs $639 for 555:confused::confused:. May get time today to check out the Dolmar for $200 less without throwing my arse up on the counter for the 346:msp_rolleyes:

Back