• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS361 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktoom

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Im selling a USED MS361 POWER HEAD. Picked it up a while ago cuz I had the MS361 itch lol. Went completely through it, compression tested, vacuum tested, pressure tested and cleaned it. She's got 165psi of compression. Only issue I found in the tests was a leaking decomp, which got replaced with a new one. I replaced the oil cap, fuel cap and impulse line. I cleaned up the muffler and gave her a coat of BBQ paint. The saw has scuffs on the air filter cover, handle bar and show sign of normal chainsaw use. The top cover is cracked and the rubber peace that goes from the air box to the top cover is a little torn up. It was like this when I got it. Saw runs great and is a real ripper!!!!

Selling to thin the herd lol.

$400 Shipped PayPal ONLY, as a gift. PM me or email me at [email protected] with any questions. You can also call or text me at 518-858-4595 Thanks Chris

Image.jpg
Image 6.jpg Image 2.jpg Image 3.jpg
Image 7.jpg Image 1.jpg
Image 4.jpg
Image 5.jpg
Image 9.jpg
Image 10.jpg

Latest posts

Back