• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS361 - PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandy14

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Stihl MS361, PHO. I hate to let it go but it is just sitting around, not being used and figure it is time to move it on. It has a new OEM top end with zero hours on it. The saw is in very good condition cosmetically; about an 8 out of 10. There is nothing broken or missing and everything functions as it should. $450.00 plus actual shipping charges via UPS Ground from zip code 32444. Preferred payment is Paypal as family and friends or add 3%. I also accept money orders or personal checks. I will ship to the lower 48 states only.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 190
If this saw runs as well as mine does today after over 5oo hours of operation, it is indeed a bargain. If I had to throw away every saw that I own and keep only one, the remaining saw would be my Stihl MS361. Nine years ago I bought it with a 20" B/C for $700. Potential buyers, please take it from there.

Used my MS361 today. Ran like a champ. Bucked big rounds and noodle cut them in half so that I could load them onto the tailgate. The saw performed flawlessly. I believe I now have 600 hours on this saw. It refuses to quit. Worth every penny.

I am surprised that the one offered here is not sold.

Used my MS361 today. Ran like a champ. Bucked big rounds and noodle cut them in half so that I could load them onto the tailgate. The saw performed flawlessly. I believe I now have 600 hours on this saw. It refuses to quit. Worth every penny.

I am surprised that the one offered here is not sold.

I am surprised too. Thank you for the bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might add that I bought my 361 with the Bush 2008 stimulus package money that I received and then I added another $100 for the rest (taxes, case, etc.). The only part I have ever had to replace (twice) was the fuel filter, also known as the pick-up body. Each time it lasted about four years. I added an outer bumper spike. The original 20" bar is still working, but I must admit that I have worn out at least ten chains in typical heavy use.

When I first bought mine, I showed it at a GTG. It cut so fast that finally one guy found an 046 with a new chain that beat it by a nip when cutting a 16" dia. cottonwood. He looked at me afterwards and said, "That saw is a keeper."

This saw is still not sold? That's really surprising.

Latest posts

Back