• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS461 Parts - Crankcase, Plastics, Muffler, and Wrap Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsobri

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a few MS461 parts that have been lying around that I need to get rid of. Here is the background on the saw. It had lost the piston ring locating pin from excessive wear on the intake side of the piston due to ingesting dirt. This as you all know torched the top end on this saw. Now I have everything for this saw except the top end and the tank housing. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal Friends and Family please.

Crankcase includes everything in the pictures - $170
Plastics no cracks and in good condition - $50
Hand Guard/Brake Flag - $16
Wrap Handle tubing on the outside is damaged in one place- $40
Muffler - $40

Please feel free to ask if I have other parts for this saw that I have not listed and I will get back to you with a price.

IMG_1841.JPG IMG_1842.JPG IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1845.JPG IMG_1846.JPG IMG_1847.JPG IMG_1848.JPG IMG_1849.JPG IMG_1850.JPG

Sorry for the confusion this is what is for sale. Not the 50 pictures listed before.

Latest posts

Back