Stihl MS650 & Others???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loggers won't put up with that crap! That defeats the intire purpose for having a saw that size:mad:

I stopped in Chehalis after I first saw the 361 and was assured that the 440,460,and 660 would be left unmolested. I guess those boys in Virginia changed their minds. Hopefully it mods well, that way we can still at least keep our saw builders supported.

What would be wrong with improving on the 440/460/660 the way the 361 improved on the 360?

I'm waiting for the 261, myself.

The 650 number doesn't strike me as being the same type of "molestation" as the 361.  Maybe this is really nothing more than a tactic to bank a few emissions points for the product line.

Glen

Originally posted by glens
What would be wrong with improving on the 440/460/660 the way the 361 improved on the 360?

I'm waiting for the 261, myself.

The 650 number doesn't strike me as being the same type of "molestation" as the 361.  Maybe this is really nothing more than a tactic to bank a few emissions points for the product line.

Glen

On cue with that statement. Stihl could only help themselves by upgrading the bigger saws!!!

Back