• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl OEM 441 cylinder $20

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windthrown

361 Junkie
Reaction score
This came with a "scored piston" and is an Stihl OEM MS441 cylinder. The area between the exhaust/transfer ports and squish band looks and feels completely score free, but there are 2 areas of barely feelable (but not visible) light vertical marks below/to either side of the exhaust port, one or two on each side, maybe a quarter of an inch long. I can ~barely~ feel them with my finger, but I cannot see them with a magnifier. They may be AL piston transfer or scoring, I cannot tell. The jug could use some cleaning and/or honing? It came off of a bad bearing MS441 non-Mtronic saw (which caused the scoring). Its an OEM jug by Gilardoni and also marked Stihl. Nothing is stripped or broken on it. I cannot guarantee it, but it will likely work. The price is low to reflect that. $20 plus actual shipping.

441 jug.JPG

441 jug intake.JPG

441 jug ex.JPG

Back