Stihl Part Numbers needed - dealers please help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need a favor. I am working on a saw for a friend. She has an MS-210C that needs a few things. I need part numbers for the caged needle bearing that rides under the spur sprocket. Also, the part number for the 2 tiny machine screws that holds that fancy bar adjuster onto the bar (part of the hand crank mechanism). If anyone with an IPL would volunteer that info to me, I would be greatly appreciative.

Heck, if any of you dealers would agree to it, I would also buy the parts I need to fix the saw up from you. In addition to the screw and the needle bearing listed above, I need:

Air filter - PN 1123-120-1613
Spur Sprocket - PN 1123-640-2003
16" Bar - PN 3005-000-4813

Also, is the stock spark plug a Denso W22MP-U?

Let me know! Thanks, Josh

Four Paws said:
I need a favor. I am working on a saw for a friend. She has an MS-210C that needs a few things. I need part numbers for the caged needle bearing that rides under the spur sprocket. Also, the part number for the 2 tiny machine screws that holds that fancy bar adjuster onto the bar (part of the hand crank mechanism). If anyone with an IPL would volunteer that info to me, I would be greatly appreciative.

Heck, if any of you dealers would agree to it, I would also buy the parts I need to fix the saw up from you. In addition to the screw and the needle bearing listed above, I need:

Air filter - PN 1123-120-1613
Spur Sprocket - PN 1123-640-2003
16" Bar - PN 3005-000-4813

Also, is the stock spark plug a Denso W22MP-U?

Let me know! Thanks, Josh

That screw # is 9041-319-0600 and you only use 1, not 2.
The sprocket bearing # is 9512-933-2260
The standard spark plug is 1110-400-7005, Bosch

Thanks Thall -

Appreciate you pointing out that I only need one of those screws! Had a place for two, so I figured one was missing!

Also, what Bosch plug number? Probably won't pay $5 for a plug at the dealer when I can pick it up at the autoparts store for under $2.

Thanks! You da man!

Four Paws said:
Thanks Thall -

Appreciate you pointing out that I only need one of those screws! Had a place for two, so I figured one was missing!

Also, what Bosch plug number? Probably won't pay $5 for a plug at the dealer when I can pick it up at the autoparts store for under $2.

Thanks! You da man!

Hmm now you got me on that plug, I think its a WSR6F, don't hold me to that, I'm using my memory on that. I know its odd I know the part number by heart but I order so many its easy to remember that number. That plug is 3.35 at most dealers. I think a Champion plug for that saw is the old standard CJ8.

Four Paws said:
Thanks Thall -

Thanks! You da man!

True, the bar adjuster looks like it would use two screws but if you look close only one hole on the adjuster has threads in it.

The plug in it actually looks decent, but figured I would replace it while I am at it. If you saw the bar and chain and spur sprocket on this saw, your jaw would drop...mine did! :jawdrop: WASTED is really the only word for it. Looks like it could have ran 3/8LP x.125 chain - :bang:

Anyhow, thanks for your help! I definitely appreciate it!

Josh

Four Paws said:
The plug in it actually looks decent, but figured I would replace it while I am at it. If you saw the bar and chain and spur sprocket on this saw, your jaw would drop...mine did! :jawdrop: WASTED is really the only word for it. Looks like it could have ran 3/8LP x.125 chain - :bang:

Anyhow, thanks for your help! I definitely appreciate it!

Josh

No problem, glad I could help ya out..

You are correct on the spark plug. It is the WSR6F Bosch. I sell them for 2.50 each every day.

Well, I got this saw back together...only to find problems when I put it in wood. The saw will run out great in the shop, the minute the engine is loaded up (put in wood), it bogs (like it is running out of gas) and dies. When it isn't loaded down, it screams. Compression is good, not great, but good. Piston and rings are in good shape. It starts on the 2nd pull, and you can feel the compression as it pulls over. The saw has been abused, run hard, and not maintained too well.

So, what would cause this? I am leaning towards the clutch being the problem. I know one would think the clutch slipping would cause the saw to rev out even more, but I can't think of anything else it could be. Checked all the fuel lines, etc. The lady said the saw puffed some smoke out of the clutch cover side, and then she shut it down. Any expert opinions? Let's hear them!

Latest posts

Back