Stihl SH85 shredder vac....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One expects that kind of engineering from Toro, though. Well-thought-out products have been the hallmark of their existence. It may be that I'm trying to compare an F-18 to a Cessna Cub...

We are at the bottom of the barrel. The world must be ending or you are Stihl high. Comparing a toro to a Stihl??? Woodie even a man of your caliber knows better.:buttkick:

btw Space, what have you added to this??????

Case Closed.........

Non biased, intelligent commentary. BTW, Krogers has a sale on bananas right now. If you dig around the Coke machine for some change and get past the gatekeepers, you just might make it down there and buy one.

Non biased, intelligent commentary. BTW, Krogers has a sale on bananas right now. If you dig around the Coke machine for some change and get past the gatekeepers, you just might make it down there and buy one.

Bananas eh? No doubt on what your are thinking about. You are one sick man..........

We are at the bottom of the barrel. The world must be ending or you are Stihl high. Comparing a toro to a Stihl??? Woodie even a man of your caliber knows better.

You're right...it's not fair to Steal. A better comparison for Steal would have been Yard Machines. Steal wouldn't quite match-up, but they would at least be in the ball park...

Heck I used a Weedeater brand vac/bagger ($49 at K-Mart) for years and years sucking up all kinds of junk and it worked flawlessly until the day it died when my son used straight gas in it. I have no doubt that a Stihl brand unit would last longer and do the job better in the long run..

This is the best you guys got...bananas, banjos, and bovine bollocks?

Sad, sad, sad...

This is the best you guys got...bananas, banjos, and bovine bollocks?

Sad, sad, sad...

I don't care if you are sad, not my fault you scuffed your knees up,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back