Stihl Street Boss bike. New advertisement.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concept bike.

It looks like the same thing auto manufacturers do. Design a concept bike , just to come up with something far out.
I can't imagine really riding the chainsaw bike to work or anything.:chainsaw:

Mitch

I'd definately turn round and sell it. eBay!!

begleytree said:
It looks worse than some of that crap OCC throws out. Who'd have thought that possible?
-Ralph

attachment.php

Ralph you got Sr. pissed ..:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

manual said:
You know what the street boss and the 441 have in common?:monkey:

Neither One is any good to take in the woods...:biggrinbounce2:

Hehehe, sting sting sting. What do they have in common, nothing except for one thing, they come from a company that can afford to give away a $50,000 bike as a promotion,hehehe. I assume the J'red hat cost $5.00 but some aren't hard to impress, chicken feed will do, LOLOLOL See ya in the woods sucker,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

All kidding aside Manual the bike cost Stihl ruffly 50 grand. Its one of a kind in the world and whoever wins it can make a mint off it or keep it, thats up to the winner. I hope I sell the saw that wins that bike , you will get to see yours truely on TV, the star himself and if so I'll point my finger at the camera just for you Manual,hehehe

THALL10326 said:
Hehehe, sting sting sting. What do they have in common, nothing except for one thing, they come from a company that can afford to give away a $50,000 bike as a promotion,hehehe. I assume the J'red hat cost $5.00 but some aren't hard to impress, chicken feed will do, LOLOLOL See ya in the woods sucker,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

All kidding aside Manual the bike cost Stihl ruffly 50 grand. Its one of a kind in the world and whoever wins it can make a mint off it or keep it, thats up to the winner. I hope I sell the saw that wins that bike , you will get to see yours truely on TV, the star himself and if so I'll point my finger at the camera just for you Manual,hehehe

You go ahead Bro and I hope they give you a leather jacket.
You mean to tell me I have to buy a sthil to enter?
BTW I Bought the Hat.
Something funny about that 441 to go through that much trouble to sell them.

manual said:
BTW I Bought the Hat.

Not only do you have to buy a Stihl saw you also have to buy it from ME!!!!!!! See ya Monday, I'll have your 441 all shined up and ready to go,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THALL10326 said:
Not only do you have to buy a Stihl saw you also have to buy it from ME!!!!!!! See ya Monday, I'll have your 441 all shined up and ready to go,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
whats the matter you don't want to go up to Michigan

manual said:
BTW I Bought the Hat.
Something funny about that 441 to go through that much trouble to sell them.

Go to the Sthil website, you can sign up without buying the saw. :buttkick:

Back