Stihlparts??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the swede

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find and download the complete stihlparts manual and repairmanual to all stihl models, like the one i found at www.giftsofwood.com a while back? it´s not there anymore:-(( !!!
Please heeeeellPPP!!!! ............... take care guy`s!! :rock:

there are some service CD's on Ebay. Be carefull in buying "mediacat" - it expires one year after the CD was released, and "remembers" (hidden registry entry mess) even if you set the clock back on the computer.

Lakeside53 said:
there are some service CD's on Ebay. Be carefull in buying "mediacat" - it expires one year after the CD was released, and "remembers" (hidden registry entry mess) even if you set the clock back on the computer.

Sounds like THAT was pretty frustrating!

If you ask about the specific models you need, perhaps someone can point you in the right direction.

PWB said:
Sounds like THAT was pretty frustrating!

yeah, I bought one once a few years ago, and it lasted a month! It's designed that way - Stihl sends out updated versions 3-4 times a year to their subscribing dealers. The ebay seller just "shrugged".

Anyone looking for technical help should ask their friendly dealer to lend you an older version - the SCS 2005-3 version will work until August, and your dealer should have installed SCS 2006-1 by now. Not all dealers use Mediacat - many use another version - name escapes me this foggy morning - but it has the same info. The old copies are usually stacked up behind the computer! Most have expired...

Latest posts

Back