Stinger Hitch Helper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LNG24

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
OK, just saw this and I am not sure what to think. I guess it is similar to the Cement Trucks with the extended rear axles.

Well, I won't say too much. Look for yourselves and tell me what you think?
Here is their web site Stinger Hitch Helper

dually.jpg

Is it a joke or real?

Has anyone here used or seen it used?

How do you turn...seems to me with all the tounge weight.?

Just questions.

Canyon

Well i guess i answered my question on...it does seem to turn.

It reminds me of air bags...but i think i like it better.

A bit of money though.

What does everyone else thing???

Stopping distance

What happens to the stopping distance when a 1000 pounds is moved from a braking axle to a non brake axle. If you where to run into something it could be a interesting talk with the DOT.

No its not a joke. This thing is for real!

I was thinking the same thing, how are you changing the charistics of the vehicle. Consumer reports has something similar to simulate a car driving on ice.

Just because something has DOT approval, does not mean it is safe. Take for instance the T-Rex www.Go-T-Rex.com

These things are SO Powerful and SO fast and SO Light, well people are totaling them quicker than they can buy them. There is not enough weight over the rear drive wheel and one bump while under acceleration throws you sideways. Think of a Pick Up truck with no weight going around a bend and hitting a bump. Truck jumps sideways!

I have seen these in person and I have seen these crash as well. Not pretty! Check out the video of this insane vehicle.

3535_01.jpg

Latest posts

Back