Storing saws in attic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogdad

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a brand new 201t and a 150 t-ce , neither has had gas or oil ...going to put them up in the attic for another day..any one know if this would be a bad idea for any reason.....heat(?) in summer...

Wouldnt be no worse then a saw in back of truck under tunnel cover in the summer heat

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I think they would be better off under your bed. Attics get pretty hot and can also contain a large amount of moisture under certain conditions. But, years from now on some saw forum, a guys gonna say, "I was putting some stuff away in the attic of this house we bought and I found these, are they worth anything?"

I have a brand new 201t and a 150 t-ce , neither has had gas or oil ...going to put them up in the attic for another day..any one know if this would be a bad idea for any reason.....heat(?) in summer...
I wouldn't hide them in the roof, the wife or kids would eventually find them & you will be sprung! Somewhere obvious where they pass them everyday is best.
Thanksi

Just keep them in your dining room.
That's where I keep my saws.
I had one n the diningroom the other night and the darn thing leaked oil all over the floor. Not a happy wife she found mess before me lol.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I have one in my living room. Got shipped from getting ported almost a year ago, I've never even opened the box yet.

I decided to bring them down and have them stored in an extra closet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back