stove shop referral request

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearsfeat

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have a need for a bit of a custom stove install job. I need to talk with a guy (or gal) who know's what is out there for stoves and how I could get one in the space I have. It is one of those fancy fireplaces with glass doors on two sides. I want to put a stove in that space and pull the doors off. Yes, my wife hates the idea that we will see the back of the stove from the dining room, but at least we will be warm.

We are near Worcester, Massachusetts and would love to hear of a decent consultant / stove shop that would be willing to come out and take a look and give me some sound advice. We are planning to pay someone to install the liner and stove... So, I am not looking for free advice from this person. But I am looking for free advice from this forum! Anybody know of someone who could help?

Thanks a lot for reading!

-bearsfeat

Try these guys

Try the Stove Place on Rt 20 in Shrewsbury or Higgins Energy in Barre. There is also another place on Rte 140 in Franklin I bought a pellet stove from about 10 years ago. Good luck!:chainsaw:

Bearsfeat,
In addition to talking to a stove guy, you might also what to talk with a mason. If you threw a pellet stove in the space, it might not throw out a lot of heat from the back. My understanding is that pellet stoves can be put in a more confined space. A mason might be able to dummy-up the back by covering a shield with some kind of cultured stone.

Back