Stump Grinder Gas Power

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression the engine on my 352 was a Jap Diahatsu,and simply badged Briggs and Stratton..

How many hours have you got on your grinder Stumpy66?? i'm still under 100..

I was under the impression the engine on my 352 was a Jap Diahatsu,and simply badged Briggs and Stratton..

ROLLACOSTA said:

rolla, nice post!!! six times!!!!!! lol

hi Rolla, bad stutter you have there..
i'm at 147ish hours....bit slow going but racking the old hours up slowly.. no problems at all so far...still think the 352 is ace...but not on fast grinding speed....gently gently catchy monkey.....it saves things falling off....:)

Latest posts

Back