• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sugihara 24" K095 Mount Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BangBang77

The chair is against the wall...
Reaction score
Looking to sell a brand new Sugihara 24" x 3/8 x .050 bar. K095 small mount Husky config.

I've mounted it to a saw but it's never seen wood.

$80 plus the ride.

Paypal friends and family or USPS Money Order. Can send pics upon request (I have no clue how to post them on here).

Looking to sell a brand new Sugihara 24" x 3/8 x .050 bar. K095 small mount Husky config.

$80 plus the ride.

Paypal friends and family or USPS Money Order. Can send pics upon request (I have no clue how to post them on here).
If you have the photo in your album click on “upload a file” just below where your message is, it will go to your album, click what pic you want, click done and you will return to this site.

$80 plus the ride.

Wish this was a large mount.

Back