Sugihara bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i finally pulled the trigger on a couple large mount Husqvarna Sugihara lightweight bars. 20”, 24”, .050, 3/8th. Ordered online so dont have them yet. The 24” was easy to find about everyone had it, the 20” was way tougher to find, lots of “out of stock”. I remember back when i was working some years ago and the boss and i were compiling a list of service parts we wanted, needed in inventory to keep our commercial door service repair going, he told me something that rings true today, yesterday, or tomorrow. He said “Bob, we cant sell it if we dont have it, get it”.

FYI, Sugihara is the OEM bar supplier for Husqvarna and has been for a few years. I went through a few online retailers that had 24" light Stihl large mount bars "In Stock" only to find that they did not have them and their distributor told them good luck on getting them. Most of their production has been diverted to fulfill the Husqvarna orders.

Back