Super ez

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for an alternative spur sprocket for my new old saw! It looks like a full .375 chain and 8 tooth sprocket. I an unable to locate a new or used one. What is my best alternative to this? Any ideas Thanks20210930_115854.jpg

Looking for an alternative spur sprocket for my new old saw! It looks like a full .375 chain and 8 tooth sprocket. I an unable to locate a new or used one. What is my best alternative to this? Any ideas ThanksView attachment 932711
I believe have a 3/8 x 7 drum for that saw that I'd give you if you just want a lower tooth count, I'll need to double check the p/n to be sure though.

I believe have a 3/8 x 7 drum for that saw that I'd give you if you just want a lower tooth count, I'll need to double check the p/n to be sure though.
I sure would like to come up with something. This thing pulls that .375 Chain like a buzz saw. Lots of power for such a small 40cc saw. I guess that's the reed value motor. I'm impressed!!!

I sure would like to come up with something. This thing pulls that .375 Chain like a buzz saw. Lots of power for such a small 40cc saw. I guess that's the reed value motor. I'm impressed!!!
I double checked, the drum I have is a new old stock 3/8 x 7 spur sprocket for a Super EZ. If you want it, I'll give it to you provided you cover the shipping.

Back