Super Model Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 out of 5. Left to right Super-Duper 125/101 kartsaw, Super Pro 125c, 790/MC-91 kartsaw, Super 250, Super 44.
attachment.php

Also have 2 Super 797s, A Super Wiz 80, and a Super XP-1020 AO.

Mark,
That sure is a nice P-100 Super I have a P100 with the same handle and everything but the stickers are gone how do I tell if it is a super and also what is the difference between the two? Thanks for any help I am restoring the saw for my Dad's birthday we log together and that's the first saw I remember him having when I was a kid. So if there is any pasts out there PM me please and thank you.

I'm far from a expert on these but I think the super got the lower handle brace that the P100 didnt have. I know the P/C carry different part numbers also. There was something else different also but cant think of it right now.

Man... These saws are just SUPER!! :msp_smile: I've went from feeling giddy... to feeling SUPER Duper!

Never knew there were so many different super models. Keep em coming guys!

Last edited:
Here is a couple of Supers in action. You will have to figure out if it is the saws or the operators:jester:

attachment.php

Love that Hoss! My Super vids.

Homelite Super Wiz 80 (95cc):Homelite Super Wiz 80 cut. - YouTube
Another one:Homelite Super Wiz 80 ripping - YouTube
Homelite Super XP-1020AO (100cc):Homelite Super XP1020 Auto - YouTube
McCulloch Super 797 (123cc):Dead cold start Super 797 - YouTube
McCulloch Super 250 (87cc):McCulloch Super 250 - YouTube
McCulloch Super 250 & Super 44 (80cc):McCulloch Supers - YouTube
McCulloch Super Pro 125c (123cc):McCulloch SP-125c - YouTube
McCulloch Super Pro 125/101b kartsaw (124cc):McCulloch SP-125/MC-101b testing - YouTube

Latest posts

Back