Super Model Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M Mark - that SP60 is a beauty. Mine has an unauthoized repaint by some previous owner...

Keep that one around 'till the next time I happen by and let's make a deal.

Mark

Mark Heimann = the world saw vulture! :big_smile:

I'll have to figure out some time to see your collection!

M Mark - that SP60 is a beauty. Mine has an unauthoized repaint by some previous owner...

Keep that one around 'till the next time I happen by and let's make a deal.

Mark

Sorry Mark, that one made it out of here about 3 years ago.... Just found the picture of it when looking for "Supers" for this thread.

Seems only certain shades of yellow stay around here very long. ;)

Someone posted a Super 770, but haven't seen this one yet.

Here is my Remington Super 990. Sorry, it is still dirty, and still in the back log of saws to get overhauled.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And no, it's not for sale.

Someone posted a Super 770, but haven't seen this one yet.

Here is my Remington Super 990. Sorry, it is still dirty, and still in the back log of saws to get overhauled.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And no, it's not for sale.

Dirty or not, I like it :msp_smile:

I almost forgot the family 08S I just restored. Had this saw for about 40 years now and didn't get it new. Still runs great and that's the original Stihl bar - cleaned up a little, of course.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's really nice. I've been thinking about getting a 08S as my next project saw. After seeing this one I just might do that.

I almost forgot the family 08S I just restored. Had this saw for about 40 years now and didn't get it new. Still runs great and that's the original Stihl bar - cleaned up a little, of course.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow is that ever a good looking saw. I want one for my own. Cool that its been in the family that long.

Super Saws and photos

Great photos and video clips. I have been wondering about the same topic for a while now. Thanks to all for posting.
I own a Stihl 076 Super but will never match up to Brad's great project. Anyway, keep the photos coming. Looking forward to seeing more.
Arrow13

SP125C decals source?

How could I forget?!

SP125 / 101B
IMG8776-M.jpg

IMG8775-M.jpg

IMG8771-M.jpg

Hi Brad,
Nice looking saws you've posted. Always admire quality work. I just picked up a SP125C and want to get it back running again. I'm slowly working on this as I can find time. I'm looking for a source for the air cleaner cover sticker like your saw has. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Will

SP125C decals source?

How could I forget?!

SP125 / 101B
IMG8776-M.jpg

Hi Brad,
Nice looking saw pics you've posted. Always admire quality work. I just picked up a SP125C and want to get it back running again. I'm slowly working on this as I can find time. I'm looking for a source for the air cleaner cover sticker like your saw has. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Will

Latest posts

Back