Supplying small wood bundles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roland_LG

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone supply small wood bundles to local gas stations/convenience stores? I have a few questions in connection with this.

1.How big are your bundles?
2. What do you charge, and how much does the store usually take?
3. What do you use to bundle the wood with? Pictures?
4. Do you ask the store to pay up front?

Thanks.

I'LL SEE IF THIS HELPS YOU I SUPPLY 15 GAS STATIONS& STORES WITH ABOUT 5 TO 6 THOUSAND BUNDLES A YEAR

1.HOW BIG ARE MY BUNDLES .75 CUBIC FT

2.WHAT DO I CHARGE 2.50 TO 3.00 DEPENDS ON HOW FAR THEY ARE FROM ME THERE ARE SOME RIGHT IN TOWN OTHERS 60 MILES EACH STORE SELLS THE BUNDLES AT THERE OWN PRICE WHAT THEY GET IT'S UP TO THEM AFTER ALL IT'S THERE STORE BUT MOST GET 4.95 TO 5.50

3.TWISTER FIREWOOD BUNDLER SORRY NO PICTURE JUST GO TO www.twister-industries.com YOU WILL GET ALL THERE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS MACHINE

4. THEY PAY WHEN I DROP OF THE BUNDLES CASH I DO HAVE ONE GAS STATION THAT I BUY ALL MY GAS FROM HE PAYS AT THE END OF THE WEEK I BRING HIM ABOUT 20 THREE TIMES A WEEK

BESIDES DOING BUNDLES WITH A MACHINE I AT ONE TIME DID THE IN PLASTIC BAGS THIS IS MORE EXPENSIVE PER BUNDLE BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A MACHINE THIS WORKS YOU HAVE TO CUT SMALL SLITS TO LET THE MOISTURE OUT BUT ALL YOU NEED IS BAGS AND TIES AND YOUR READY TO GO HOPE THIS HELPS

Latest posts

Back