14-year-old NEEDS advice for reaching out to sell at local hardware stores

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Stihl chest strap is about $15-$20 and makes the Echo way more comfortable. It also helps prevent the straps slipping if you don’t have very broad shoulders

Did you even read that article?
Honestly, nope... I did not read that one...it was just the first one that popped up on the search engine and I figured there are some Arbor Site ombudsman out there looking to stir the pot and nitpick on certain things that some people post. As I earlier stated," I know out west here they would like California to be the model for the left coast...GOD I hope not! lol" And I don't know if the article you are asking about mentions that 'California has already banned diesel trucks over 14k lb 2010 or older', but try this one--I gotta get back to the work now---thanks for checking be safe out there--lol
https://hoards.com/article-33274-ca...al to drive,from the Golden State's highways.

Well, if you post things you don't even bother to read...
If I did not have so much work to do, I might have time to be a nitpicker and keep people in order and make sure they cross their i's and dot their t's for sure...thanks for reminding me to read everything...u da man! :numberone: [for the ombudsman] no slackin' now... I'm waiting to hear nitpickin---Just having fun---U still da man---lol

If I did not have so much work to do, I might have time to be a nitpicker and keep people in order and make sure they cross their i's and dot their t's for sure...thanks for reminding me to read everything...u da man! :numberone:
Why would you post something you haven't even read yourself?

Mhm. I am getting ready to hopefully drop 700 bucks on a Stihl BR 800 C-E next weekend for my landscaping business because my dad's husky worked when I wasn't paying for the gas. But it is one fuel-thirsty machine, and loud too.
you will like that BR 800 C-E

It is still heavier, lighter and less comfortable. I have tried both on and i like the feel of the Stihl better.
I like the 800 CE for being able to start it on my back, without having to take it off. so, when I don't want to listen to the wife anymore, I can fire it up LOL. I saw a vidja comparing the echo vs Stihl in wet leaves and they were really really close, not enough of a difference. but if Stihl is more comfortable, I would go that route, plus it is cheaper too.

I like the 800 CE for being able to start it on my back, without having to take it off. so, when I don't want to listen to the wife anymore, I can fire it up LOL. I saw a vidja comparing the echo vs Stihl in wet leaves and they were really really close, not enough of a difference. but if Stihl is more comfortable, I would go that route, plus it is cheaper too.
The Echo is cheaper @$629.99 vs stihl $699.99. Weight difference between the two is just over a half a pound. The stihl is 25.8lbs and the echo is 26.4lbs. Hardly a noticeable difference.

I don't just blindly post attachments to reinforce things I might opine on. I may not read every word of the articles verbatim [time constraints], but I read the bulk of the story/article so it relates to the point made. I get it that some like to disagree just to stir the pot and some critique every word posted, but unfortunately, I have too much work to do than to joust back and forth over a topic we both probably agree on anyway [or maybe not you]. If you disagree, then lets hear it, otherwise, be safe up there in the tree...over and out.

Latest posts

Back