Swedish Santa Dropped By!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmcat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, it finally happened, new Jonsered saws have finally arrived. I got a skid yesterday of 2252's, 2253's, 2258's and 2260's. Considering the rush to get them into the field I checked them all with a microscope, and found only one issue, the tank vent was disconnected from the air horn. I like the captured bar nuts, but the alignment bushing on the rear of the side cover is really a tight fit. Overall they are pretty impressive saws, I might even have to take a 2260 home and give it a spin.

Well, it finally happened, new Jonsered saws have finally arrived. I got a skid yesterday of 2252's, 2253's, 2258's and 2260's. Considering the rush to get them into the field I checked them all with a microscope, and found only one issue, the tank vent was disconnected from the air horn. I like the captured bar nuts, but the alignment bushing on the rear of the side cover is really a tight fit. Overall they are pretty impressive saws, I might even have to take a 2260 home and give it a spin.

Is the 2260 the Red version of 562xp? Are these saws "autotune?" What does Jonsered call their autotune? And BTW, none of us believe you because there are no pics! :eek2:

Is the 2260 the Red version of 562xp? Are these saws "autotune?" What does Jonsered call their autotune? And BTW, none of us believe you because there are no pics! :eek2:

2260 is the 560 xp, or the smaller mount version of the 562, not available here in the orange livery, at least yet.

Apparently the atuotune is called carbcontrol by jonsered

and revboost is called peakpulse.

Hope they didn't spend too much time or money coming up with those alternate names :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Im surprised there isnt more interest here. How are those videos coming?:popcorn:

How's that 562 treating u?:msp_wink:

Very nice. Something very wonderful happened to me this week. A cherry tree fell down in my yard! :clap: Ive been taking turns with the saws lately. Guess which one is due this weekend? :msp_biggrin:

A lot of exitement has been "used up" on the orange versions, I assume! :msp_wink:

Also, the heading of this thread doesn't really tell what it is about....

Now thats just silly talk.

You're right about the heading though.

The red and black color is awesome but i like the angle of the Husky handles better and....well im not in it for looks.:msp_biggrin:

The red and black color is awesome but i like the angle of the Husky handles better and....well im not in it for looks.:msp_biggrin:

Exactly, so I take the 560xp over the 2260 any day - but it would be more difficult to decide if the 562xp was the orange Version. Anyway, there are no real looser among those saws, just personal preferences! :msp_biggrin:

Still no pics? someone buy/lend the man a camera!

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back