• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sweet solo 603

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate to see you have to sell your beloved 603, Scott. But, if your enjoyment in owning it coming mainly from running it, and you can't do that, then you're doing the right thing. In that case, I'm happy you've found a new owner for it. Hurry up and get to feeling better now!
you are right brad,,, the enjoyment was running it that's for sure just like when you run it and had a big smile on your face:):),,,, it just got to the point I couldn't hardly start it even with the decomp,, I bet the comp will even be higher with a few more tanks through it,,, its not even broke in good yet,,, it is going to IL. tomorrow,, its time to stick with smaller saws

Wanted to ask questions I should ask in chainsaw four but I'll ask you guys here I have 4 jonys 2 2094 and 2 2095 I hate when I forget to push decompression on the 3 that have em cause when I do them stupid saws don't seem to have mercy on me when the cord gets pulled out my hand or it pulls my four arm muscle but the question is a the piston and cylinders are all fine why is it first start of day if I forget to push decompression button it is like trying to pull a elep elephant up a tree but after it has been starred it don't pull as hard or is it in my imagination for first start of day with the non decomp 2094 if don't start in 3 pulls I have to take break after 3 or 4 lol big hogs

Wanted to ask questions I should ask in chainsaw four but I'll ask you guys here I have 4 jonys 2 2094 and 2 2095 I hate when I forget to push decompression on the 3 that have em cause when I do them stupid saws don't seem to have mercy on me when the cord gets pulled out my hand or it pulls my four arm muscle but the question is a the piston and cylinders are all fine why is it first start of day if I forget to push decompression button it is like trying to pull a elep elephant up a tree but after it has been starred it don't pull as hard or is it in my imagination for first start of day with the non decomp 2094 if don't start in 3 pulls I have to take break after 3 or 4 lol big hogs
compression is higher when it is cold,, that's why when you do a comp test you do it cold,,,, like this 603 even with the comp held in it would dang near pull my shoulders back apart but after it gets hot its not as bad,,, now I may be wrong about my answer but that what I understand it to be

I believe the running and enjoying well yea while running but not the next morning like I told mastermind I was running a 3120 of mine that he had lightened up a few grams I need to start lifting weights love the power but the next morning wow that thing really put a hurting on my lol NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT go big or go home or is that go big and go home hurting
I hear you on let the younger guy run em I can just imagine how someone with health issues feels after running big saw when me with not health problems runs em and I feel it so I don't blame you but whoever bought that saw got good deal take care

Those are undecipherable. A period here, a coma there, and pretty soon you have a sentence. A few sentences and you have a thought.:)

Those are undecipherable. A period here, a coma there, and pretty soon you have a sentence. A few sentences and

We'll I have been asking questions and putting my thoughts in a lot and never no periods comas and whatever else you put in yours and you are the first one to say something about it sorry you can't read something without them and figure out what it says good luck to you take care

You shouldn't have to decipher the writing before you digest what was conveyed. Just stick some periods and comas in there, it makes it much easier to understand...oh yeah, you need to type your response after the quote or your response looks like just part of the original.

You shouldn't have to decipher the writing before you digest what was conveyed. Just stick some periods and comas in there, it makes it much easier to understand...oh yeah, you need to type your response after the quote or your response looks like just part of the original.
Been out of school to long. starting to forget thanks trying to re teach me....:;,?"'-

Latest posts

Back