"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nothing if not nice. I was blessed with that, along with intelligence and good looks.

You guys LOVE me. ;)

I think you belong in the 101 forum asking some questions to start with , just cause your old doesn't mean you tree right for all that time , kinda seems that you give bad advice and then act creepy . I wish I was wrong but it's the truth so far .

Dang Jeff, you're not happy there? Here - lemme help a bruther out...:)

Are you gonna ban me from there?
Just asking. The only reason I go there is because it was different back then, and now it seems different.
I don't post much there because of the circle of asses ,,you know who they are.
Hey,, why you hanging here so much?,
So are you gonna ban me from your house?
Jeff :popcorn:

The way I figure it is, for someone who's been there as long as you and no one's ever nominated you to the Tribal Elder's forum, you probably shouldn't be there anyway. No hard feelings, just helping you out.

The way I figure it is, for someone who's been there as long as you and no one's ever nominated you to the Tribal Elder's forum, you probably shouldn't be there anyway. No hard feelings, just helping you out.[/QUOTE

I could care less about your little group,,,do you you still work at Mc Donalds and run a tree forum?

Lmao!!!! New school Ronald!!!:laugh:
Oh **** LMAO!!!
4aqy3any.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back