Tapatalk App---Any users?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IPLUMB

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anybody use the Tapatalk app on you smart phone for this site? How well do you like it? Is it worth the $3 :hmm3grin2orange:. Thanks

Use it everyday, Its always with me so I can read anytime. I have about 5 different forums I keep up on. Well worth the money!

Just for kicks I went to the advanced search feature and entered "Tapatalk" into the query box. My search returned 110 PAGES where this term appeared in a post, most where an individual used the application to post a response to the site. I have provided a link to the search below, you can contact as many of the members using the application as you want to solicit their feedback.

http://www.arboristsite.com/search.php?searchid=566475

I use it for this forum and a couple others. Works well. If you stay logged in all the time though and create a bookmark of AS on you iphone it works just as well and is free.

I am an avid Tapatalk user on other forums, good to know it works here too! Definitely will be cruising this on my phone when Im not home.

Tapatalk is definitely worth every dollar!

Jeff

I have it as well, I don't post much with it during the day and use the computer at night but it's nice to be able to open it up quick and check the various forums I like to keep up with.

Using it right now, love it
Well worth the money

Sent from my wireless world

I have it on my Tablet. Works pretty well! I don't use it on my iphone. It was free and I like how it notifies me of everything I want to be notified of. LOL I just need to figure out how to get it to quit the whole sent from my tapatalk nonsense. I would rather it said something catchy like, " Sent from a professional sloping back cut faller"

Latest posts

Back