Target concrete saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eiler2641

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know it's a chainsaw forum but I need help figuring out where I can get parts for this thing. It is a Target concrete saw, model T5214S, I have never heard of them before. Got it for free this morning and would love to get it running. I believe it needs a total carb rebuild or just a new carb in general.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 32
Carb parts should be easy enough to find. If you have a good local dealer, take the carb in and he will likely have a kit. The p40-42 saws had a plastic intake that was cracked on all but one of them I've had. I used a soldering iron to melt them back together at the crack and it worked great. The bigger saws may not have this issue, but there are plenty of guys on here that know theses inside and out. I'm small fries.

I just put together a demo saw and it is an awesome addition to my saw stable.

I have a rental store, and we are Target dealers. A few years ago they were bought out by Husqvarna. I don't know if you can get construction equipment parts through your local saw shop as its a different division of the company, but you might try that.

Latest posts

Back