Terminology in Spanish

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adriana

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am a professional translator and I have been working for companies in the tree industry. I will need some help with the technical terminology. I hope I can find help in this forum.

John Paul, thank you so much for your help. I am just doing my job as a professional translator. I have a lot of respect for the arborists. It is a very hard work. Before, I didn't know all about this industry and now that I have been working with some companies in the tree industry, I am learning more about it. I have a question for you, what is slicing or "slash" cutting a limb in Spanish?

Thanks again!

Adriana

Dan's just kidding!

Good luck, Adriana. Contact Luana Vargas at ISA if you want more info on their efforts.

Golly Dan, but you are a screaming idiot today!

I would like to see ICE going after employers rather then the indentured servants they retain, but your language is way out of line.

I have a lot of respect for your job. Everybody has a different talent and mine is to be a translator. I feel bad that you think that way. I do translations for other Countries. There are 21 Spanish Speaking Countries in the world!!!! The companies that make the tools and machines (chain saws, chippers, bucket trucks, etc.) also sell them to other countries and they need to have the instructions in different languages.

I have a lot of respect for your job. Everybody has a different talent and mine is to be a translator. I feel bad that you think that way. I do translations for other Countries. There are 21 Spanish Speaking Countries in the world!!!! The companies that make the tools and machines (chain saws, chippers, bucket trucks, etc.) also sell them to other countries and they need to have the instructions in different languages.
this message was for Ozzy42 (Dan)

Countries have boundaries translate that most in this country are sick of the illegal trespass your translate ees are doing. Tell them to go home and learn English and go through the legal process.

Hi! I never thought that a question will lead to all of this!!!!! As I repeat again, I respect the arborist job. That is the reason I am doing this project. It is interesting to learn about other fields. I work for different companies and the translations are not necessary for the USA. There are companies that sell their products in different countries and the materials need to be translated in different languages, chinese, german, italian, spanish, etc. If I joined this site it was because I thought it would be helpful to talk to people that are professionals in this field.

Hi! I never thought that a question will lead to all of this!!!!! As I repeat again, I respect the arborist job. That is the reason I am doing this project. It is interesting to learn about other fields. I work for different companies and the translations are not necessary for the USA. There are companies that sell their products in different countries and the materials need to be translated in different languages, chinese, german, italian, spanish, etc. If I joined this site it was because I thought it would be helpful to talk to people that are professionals in this field.

I am not a political correct individual, so never mind my ramblings but unlike our politicians I do know where I stand. I don't hold animosity toward you but as we speak there has been many illegals turned into line clearance personal and I for one can't stand it. Its only my opinion, please don't hold it against the many other members here who are the liberal politically correct crowd as they may be of great assistance in your endeavors.

I am not a political correct individual, so never mind my ramblings but unlike our politicians I do know where I stand. I don't hold animosity toward you but as we speak there has been many illegals turned into line clearance personal and I for one can't stand it. Its only my opinion, please don't hold it against the many other members here who are the liberal politically correct crowd as they may be of great assistance in your endeavors.

Thanks!
Have a great week!:)
Hopefully I can finish my project!!!!!!! Some members have been very helpful.

Apparently you are not understanding what the topic of this thread is about. It is NOT about illegals working in the US. It is about translating for PRODUCT in other countries. If you do not understand the topic then stay out. If I see another comment from anyone about illegals in this thread you will be banned for a week.

Apparently you are not understanding what the topic of this thread is about. It is NOT about illegals working in the US. It is about translating for PRODUCT in other countries. If you do not understand the topic then stay out. If I see another comment from anyone about illegals in this thread you will be banned for a week.

Thank you Darin!

Working on this project, I have learned a lot about the arborists. It is so interesting!

Darin, thanks for stepping up. Now are you gonna ban ISA-bashers who dump on and derail related threads?

ISA does a lot of good work making arb info available in many languages, as adriana is finding out. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back