Thank you Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juttree

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I returned a 372xpw to Bailey's to be looked at by their mechanic because of a factory defect (crank bearings I think) and I just got it back today. It has a new cylinder on it so I'm assuming the crank was replaced also. Without going into much detail I will say this, technically they didn't have to repair this saw for me but they did. They definitely qualify as a good company to do business with. Thank you Bailey's

Great to here stories that support our sponsors. I have had really good success with them in the past.
I hate to single one out as being better than the other because we've got a lot of great sponsors here. This is just my dealings with this one at this time and they were real helpful.

We all can't find something that we need from each of the sponsors, I don't need skidder parts. The fact is that we enjoy the site because they provide the funding that is needed to make it successful.

I have ordered lots of husky parts from them as I do not have a husky dealer any where within 100 miles.
Love the motion lotion as well.

Latest posts

Back